At Corporate Driver Training Australia we have a Mission to reduce road trauma. Despite our company name, we are not primarily concerned with teaching people to drive.
We are, however, totally committed to a scientific and research based approach to achieving our goals. It’s extremely important to know that what we offer actually works.
97% Success Rate
You can rest assured that your investment in road safety education & training will pay dividends. Over the last few years participants have consistently reported outstanding results.
By mid 2015, a staggering 97% of respondents to our Teachers’ Feedback Survey claimed to, “Take a lot fewer risks” since attending our one-day Low Risk Driving Course.
Top 10 Reported Changes to Driving Behaviour 2014
- More space between me & other vehicles
- More aware of my environment, look further and wider
- Anticipate the movements of other drivers & pedestrians
- Leave more space when slowing & when stopped at traffic lights
- Drive with my headlights on more often or all the time
- Take ownership of my safety – My Safety My Choice
- Be totally aware of fatigue
- Plan trips & breaks, take ownership of my safety, drive less aggressively
- Use touch-freeze braking (equal 10th positions)
- Check my tyre pressures more often